Asha provides a range of advice and supportive services to asylum seekers and refugees including:
- Food for those who have none
- Clothing to those who need it
- English classes for new learners
- Bicycles to promote mobility
- Computers and internet access for communication and recreation
- Casework, advice, support and sign-posting
- An activity club for women and children
- Football in the park for young men and women
- A friendly environment and a warm welcome
Asha also hosts a fortnightly British Red Cross Clinic whereby asylum seekers can receive expert immigration advice and help to lodge a fresh claim. An average appointment time is 45 minutes.
To find out more about Asha's services, please have a look at the dropdown link under 'Our Services', or feel free to contact us.