ASHA provides advice, support and a warm welcome to North Staffordshire including:
- Food for those who have none
- Clothing to those who need it
- English classes for new learners
- Bicycles to promote mobility
- Computers and internet access for communication and recreation
- Casework, advice, support and sign-posting
- An activity club for women and children
- Football in the park for young men and women
- A friendly environment and a warm welcome
ASHA hosts a fortnightly British Red Cross Clinic at which asylum seekers can receive expert immigration advice and help to lodge a fresh claim. An average time of an appointment is 45 minutes.
To find out more, please have a look at the dropdown link under ‘Our Services’, or feel free to get in contact via our ‘Contact Us’ place.